Tthe World Cup is not easy because it will concern the good name of the country.
Therefore, big nations dare to bring famous coaches so that they can achieve the prestigious soccer title between countries in the world.
Well, roughly who is the coach with the highest salary in the 2018 World Cup later?
Here summarizes for you the 10 most paid coaches in the FIFA World Cup Russia quoted from sbraga.net sbobet agen resmi
- Osacr Tabarez is in position 10 coach with the largest pay in the 2018 World Cup. Uruguay coach is paid 1.7 million euros per year or approximately USD 27.9 billion
- The next position alias the order of 9 occupied by Argentine coach Jorge Sampaoli. The man who handles Lionel Messi et al. It receives 1.8 million euros per year, about Rp 29.5 billion
- Gareth Southgate earned 2 million euros per year by the FA to handle England. In rupiah, approximately he received Rp 32.8 billion
- Iranian national coach Carlos Queiroz receives the same fee as Southgate, which is 2 million euros
- Fernando Santos is in the position of six coaches with the most expensive payment in the World Cup 2018. Portugal coach is paid 2.25 million euros, or about Rp 36.9 billion.
- Stanislav Cherchesov has a great task to bring Russia to perform well in front of his own public in the 2018 World Cup. Therefore his salary was not small, 2.6 million euros per year or Rp 42.7 billion. He is in fifth place
- Julen Lopetegui paid 3 million euros per year or approximately Rp 49.2 billion for the task of bringing Spain back champion after 2010 ago. Lopetegui is the fourth-largest coach with the biggest salary in this year’s event.
- France coach Didier Deschamps received 3.5 million euros and is in the top three most expensive coaches of the 2018 World Cup.
- The same amount received by Tite from the Brazilian national team, which is 3.5 million euros. The amount is approximately equivalent to Rp 57.4 billion.
- Coach with the biggest salary in the 2018 World Cup is Joachim Loew. The man who successfully delivered the German champions in 2014 and received 3.85 million euros, or about Rp 63.2 billion per year.